Zimbabwe Harare Mission

Monday, May 15, 2006

Arrived!

Hello everyone! and welcome to my Blog!

This blog is all about my mission, the experiences I have, and things I have to share.

So for now, we'll start off with who I am:
My name is Elder Du Plessis, born in South Africa, and lived there in Cape Town for most of my life. Shortly before my 19th birthday, I received a mission call to serve a Zimbabwe Harare mission, which includes Malawi, and Zambia.
My call date was for the 6 April, so i've been out since then.


(My MTC group, with Pres. and Sis. Hill)

I went to the Johannesburg South Africa MTC for three weeks before entering the field. When entering, I spent about 2 days in Harare with Elder Pugh and Elder Feiber (spelling!) So..what's it like to hold $600 000? Thats what I was issued there with just for the 2 days(=

(8 of us who flew up from Jo'burg to serve a Zim Harare Mission)

After proselyting there for a day, I flew via Zambia to Lilongwe, then swapped planes and flew here to Blantyre, Malawi. I've been here for just over 2 weeks, and am enjoying it thoroughly! My companion is Elder Detweiler, from Idaho, good comp, but he's going home in 3 weeks!

So I'll keep updating this blog, as long as you keep reading!
...Elder Du Plessis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home