Zimbabwe Harare Mission

Monday, June 05, 2006

Last Saturday, was my first baptism! It went really well, the spirit was there, and the new converts' testimonies were really strong! After seeing this, it just makes you want to work harder!


I attended my first zone conference last week, and it was amazing! Pres. Jenkins taught us so much, it was wonderful. We started at about 9am, and it went till about 6 or 7pm! But now Pres. Jenkins is about to be released from being our mission president...and we'll miss him.

This morning, Elder Ling and Elder Detweiler left us. They have both served their 2 years, and are on their way home to be back with their families. Im really excited for them! They both taught me great things, and help me grow. They were great missionaries, and brough a wonderful and unreplacable spirit to this Zone. We'll miss them.


(Myself, Elder Detweiler my comp, Elder Weeks, Elder Ling)

Despite so many people leaving, on Wednesday, some new missionaries will arive! Im excited to meet my new companion, although no-one could ever replace my trainer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home